Friday, March 16, 2012

A couple of weeks ago, my mom reminded me that we still had my old Disney figurines stashed away. I was so excited that I just had to go look for them! I hadn't seen them since I was 12 years old or younger, so I couldn't even remember what all I had! As I unwrapped each piece, it felt like Christmas morning all over again! Hehe. So, last weekend, my mom and I went shopping and selected this beautiful, mirrored, shelf to present them on in my bedroom. The shelf is perfect in my room, too, because it's got that black, floral, filigree that matches my bedspread! I'm seriously so happy to have these little guys back in my life! Disney fangirl forever!!! Now, if I can just find a way to keep Lilo & Stitch from knocking around my precious childhood heirlooms... ;P
xoxo Laura

4 comments:

  1. That Ariel figurine is my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's such a beautiful collection! And I like the shelf too :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I'm so glad my mom kept these for me!!

      Delete