Thursday, March 15, 2012



Over the weekend, my mom and I did a little shopping for something to do. While we were at the mall, we popped into Sephora because I had heard that Philosophy came out with a new perfume called, "Love Sweet Love," and I wanted to try it. I already have one of their fragrances called, "Falling in Love," which happens to be one of my top favorites of all time. The new one is quite nice, too. I believe the notes were grapefruit, mango, and vanilla. While we were in the store, I walked passed the Lorac aisle and spotted the most perfect neutral eyeshadow palette in existence! It's called the, "Unzipped," palette, and I just love the mix of rosey tones, mauves, and toupes! I'm currently on a beauty-ban, where I can't buy any makeup for 2 months since I already own so much. However, now I know exactly what my first purchase will be once this second month is up! I seriously love it so much, I feel like my life depends on owning it. ;P

xoxo Laura

4 comments:

  1. You're lucky you can pull of such natural colors like nudes! I can't at all, haha. They should make a completely pink palette! ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, pish posh! I bet you totally could! Just gotta play around with 'em a bit to get the colors just right for you! But, you're right, an all pink palette would be super fun! ;D <333

      Delete
  2. Omg dat palette. I just bought a new nude palette from TheBalm, but this one looks so beautiful. Lorac is love<3

    ReplyDelete